The optimal benefits of yoga are experienced with a consistent practice of at least 2-3 times per week, and we have set our pricing options accordingly.
Our Unlimited Membership allows you to attend as many classes as you like for only $38.65 per week!
Plus you’ll receive a discount code for 10% off all in-house workshops, courses + yoga retreats for the duration of your membership. We're also working to include local business and service discounts as part of this new offering.
Please note the following Terms + Conditions
- The minimum term of the Unlimited Membership is 12 weeks (Minimum Term). The term of the Unlimited Membership commences on the date that you purchase the membership or such other date as is agreed by Bloom Yoga. If you suspend your Unlimited Membership during this initial period, the Minimum Term will be extended by the period of the suspension.
- This membership allows you unlimited regularly scheduled classes, but excludes guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
- After the expiry of the Minimum Term, the membership will continue indefinitely until you advise Bloom Yoga via email ([email protected]) that you wish to cancel your membership. Please allow up to 5 business days to process any such cancellation.
- You may suspend your Unlimited Membership by emailing us at [email protected] to notify us of the dates of the suspension no later than 5 business days before the start of the suspension period. You may suspend your Unlimited Membership for a minimum period of 2 weeks at any time, and the maximum period that you may suspend in any 12 month period is 12 weeks.
- Membership fees will be charged to your nominated credit card or once per month via our third party biller, Stripe.
- From time to time, Bloom Yoga may increase its fees for the Unlimited Membership. Notice of any such increase will be provided at lightspaceyoga.com.au. Your membership fees will increase accordingly, with such increase to take effect not less than 2 weeks after the date that the increase of fees is notified on the website.
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufﬁcient funds available to cover the monthly auto-debit. If an auto-debit is declined due to insufﬁcient funds, the transaction will fail which requires additional administration and yields additional bank costs. Unfortunately, our third party biller, Stripe, is unable to absorb these costs and applies a fee for these failed transactions. The fee is currently $12.00, but may change from time to time. This fee will be invoiced to you in the event of a failed payment.
- Bloom Yoga is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
- If an auto debit cannot be made for any reason, Bloom Yoga may in its absolute discretion, process payment anytime after the due date upon receipt of sufﬁcient monies in your account.
- Bloom Yoga may at any time, and in its absolute discretion, cancel the membership, including (for instance) if your auto-debit payments fail for 2 payments or more,.
- The terms and conditions or our third party biller Stripe form a binding component of your membership agreement. They can be found at www.bloomyoga.com.au titled “Stripe Terms”.
- By purchasing an Unlimited Membership, or attending any class using an Unlimited Membership, you are deemed to have agreed to and signed the Stripe Terms.